Monday, October 12, 2009

its late and your mama dont know.

Last night was my first break in a while where didn’t write in my book. Last night I felt so free and relaxed, but although I knew it was my night “off” the only thing that kept going through my head was Marlow. These two are crazy in love right now, and can’t seem to leave me or my creative head alone. I thought I could lay in bed just listening to music, but I was wrong. The whole time I was choreographing moves and feeling and words. It was pathetic; I guess I really found a place where I belong, so much in fact that I can’t seem to be left alone.
Although I needed a break last night, it was really hard just relaxing. I have a lot of creative outlets, but right now writing seems to be the only creative outlet that I can do for Marlow and Lincoln.
I was actually thinking about my book, and I know it takes a million tries to at least get one book published, but I couldn’t help but to think what if my book turned into a movie. I began thinking about the settings and the characters and thinking what actors would do a better job at portraying what character. For one I think Zooey Deschanel will do an amazing job taking the role of the “best friend, Abbey”
That’s the farthest I got about thinking “Actors” but maybe when my book is done and “Published” I’ll get something done.

Speaking of writing, I have a bucket load of lyrics and songs which stay in a file on my old grey laptop and just sit there. I was wondering maybe I should start getting my quitar out and doing some shiz with it. Don’t know.

I am majorly into “Tru Blood” right now, as well as “Glee” and “The Vampire Diaries”
I have been spending most of my time on the computer though, so it’s the only shows I basically watch.

So you think you can dance, Australia auditions were October 1st, here in Perth. I can’t wait to see who will competing in next year’s show. Hopefully I will be in there in a couple of year’s time. Cross fingers

My birthday is in 14 days, and then my birthday party which is on Halloween offcourse. But I have no idea what I’m dressing up as, my costume always seems to come last minute anyway…my I’ll go as a vampire?
I will be in Europe again, a month or two after my bday, this time it will be winter, with REAL snow suppose to a month back when it was sizzling hot weather.

i got asked this question a couple of days ago. if i could have a girls dinner party and i could invite anyone but only 6 girls, they would be.
Beans, Keltie colleen, Taylor swift, Raquel reed, Hayley williams and katy perry,

Soooo that’s it lady and lad bugs. Il seee you soon.

No comments: