Saturday, May 16, 2009

I dont like little white lies.

I like being me.

I like big cities, I like winter, I like being able to make a fool of myself and laugh about it. I like rainbows and rain. I like strangers who smile. I like dancing and writing. I like dramatic makeup. I like doggies. I like all animals. I like fantasies. I like surprises. I like adventures. I like theatre and musicals. I like magic. I like watching stars. I like romantic movies. I like cold days. I like listening to my iPod early in the morning. I like not getting up before 10. I like noise. I like reading. I like glitter and costumes. I like music. I like being able to dance in the rain under the street light without someone calling me a freak, I am not a freak. I am just a dork who likes dancing in the rain under a street light. That is all.

I have a photo shoot this upcoming week, I am so excited, have no idea what I am going to wear, but I can only hope that I will rock the camera. My neighbour came over tonight to have a movie marathon, didn’t end up watching more that two movies but it was good, we sat and chatted and ate potato chips.

Tomorrow, I am catching up with friends. I have been anti-social for a month and so tomorrow I will be off with three of my fave girls out for a drink. I am excited, considering I haven’t been out for a while, it will be nice just to sit, chat and relax.

Here are some pointless points:

  • My hair has grown an inch, I have decided I am going to “try” and grow it.
  • The songs I can’t get out of my head are, “can’t get you out of my head” by Kylie and “flightless birth American Mouth” by Iron and Wine.
  • I am going to start “packing” in three days, suitcase is out on Monday
  • My book is going well, I have to read a paragraph or two to my sister, something I am excited about but also been dreading.
  • Holly Madison is joining Peepshow.
  • Keltie Colleen makes being a dork cool.

The other day I was talking to a friend about how people protect us but end up hurting us more. Lying is not a way of protecting someone from the truth, it just makes it worse. I just want to live in a world where people are honest. We don’t need little white lies.

Went to the gym today, came home being sick. I feel very “sick” in a way that I just don’t want to eat anything. Hopefully tomorrow I will wake up fresh.

1 comment:

kurtsbean said...

I cut all my hair off. (:

Maybe I should grow it.