Monday, November 10, 2008

Hey moon.

I feel like I am at the point in my life where I should just stand still for a minute and figure out my next move. I am one of those people who want to do everything and can’t really settle down with one thing. I would love to do everything and it sucks when sometimes you just have to take one thing at a time.

I am still figuring out what I really want to do in life, everyday I wake up and want to do something new, and it just kills me that I can not seem to make my mind up. Everyone around me seems to have their life organised or at least on track, whereas mine, well, I have no idea. I want to be and do everything; I want to be a writer, I want to be an artist, I want to be an entertainer. actually, I just want to be able to make up my mind.

I am useless when it comes to decision making. Though I can’t say that all of my decisions have been bad, I have had some upsides to my out comings. But as the days go by and i get older It seems to get harder and harder…..I need to go outside, look at the moon and reach for the stars.

Wish me luck.

some where out there. something is waiting for me.

and thanks to jason, i want to make it mine.

No comments: