Monday, November 10, 2008

i want you all tattooed, i want you bad

To whom it may concern,

I want to tell you things, I want to know all the little things that go through that head of yours. I want you to know things I know. I want you to smile at me. I want you to laugh without feel you have to. I want to know what you like and dislike. I want to know what makes you tick, I want to know your friends and your enemies. I want to know your passion. I want to know the things you know; I want know what keeps you awake at night. I want to know what keeps you dreaming. I want to know where you are. I want to know where you want to be. I want to keep you in my head and in my heart. I want to be kept in your head and in your heart. I want to see things you see I want to know what your values and views are. I want to know you. I want you to know me but most of all I want you to want me.

i want you bad.

yours faithfully,
the person who does not exist.

No comments: