Thursday, January 1, 2009

The First Day of my life.

"I saw daylights last night and I dreamed about my whole life.
Everybody leaves, so why, why wouldn't you?"

Today is the first day of a new year, the first day of a new chapter, and for some it could be the first day of a new beginning.

Welcome to 2009, everyone.

Today, I woke up with big bloody blisters on the heels of my feet all the way up to my toes. Yes, I did have sore feet last night, but I had no idea it was going to be this bad.

I bandaged them, and now they are so sore, that it hurts to even get up. With that in mind, I did nothing today, I woke up 4 in the afternoon as I went to sleep at 5 in the morning, I actually sat on my balcony waiting for the sun to rise after I got home from clubbing, but it was too cold, so I watched it from my bedroom window.


So today, I stayed in bed for a while eating chocolate. I then got my act together and wrote a whole list of things I want to get done by the end of the year, some include New Year resolutions but most were just to get me on track to where I need to be. I thought long and hard, and this year is going to be the year where I finally realise what I have to do, no more mucking around and wasting time. There is a candy load of things to be done, and this year is going to be the year I do them.

Last night, was such an awesome night, I was surrounded by the people who have great impact in my life and I was so grateful to spend the welcoming of 09 with them. It was the first New Years I got to spent with my sister since I was 12, so it was really special, when we were counting down we were holding hands so tight that I think we almost broke each others fingers. It was amazing. Though there were two people who also have an extremely great impact in my life, and sadly I didn’t get to spend New Years Eve with them, my girl Halle AKA Sandra Bullock, I love you. I can not wait until we get to spend a day together kickin’ back and chilling and making fun of each other. We will eat sushi, veggie burgers and a lot of junk food until we start complaining about our bellies hurting. We will then watch a movie and fall asleep as soon as it starts. You will always be my Beans and I will always be your Pistachio. I love you.

The other person I unfortunately did not get to spend last night with was my man Johnny Greenwood, I have no idea where you were spending New Years Eve or who with, but I do know that you were the person I wish I grab during the countdown to kiss. Though it will never happen, and I am just a dreamer, some day I like to think it will. It has been a year, a very long year of chasing you; sometimes I wish you would just stay out of my mind, other days I cant seem to stop thinking of you, it is silly and driving me crazy. I can not wait until I see you but I hate that you have this affect on me.

So my feet are still hurting, I have been eating candy all day as now I am feeling sick. I met two beautiful little puppies last night. Here is a pic. I don’t really know their names, so I named them myself. On the left is Marylyn Monroe and right is Elvis Presley. Do they remind you of fluffy slippers? They are adorable and so tiny.
After seeing Marylyn and Elvis, I actually could not wait til I get my own little pupster but I think I may have to put the whole process on hold as there are a lot of things going on. But hopefully it wont be too long..

Well it has been a short day, but a tiering one. So I think it is time to put these sore feet to sleep. I have work tomorrow and I want to call in and say I am sick, but I am a good girl and I won’t.

So good night, hope your first day was awesome. Tomorrow is the birthday of a great man, I have met him several times, he is amazing, I can not picture my life without him, and two other boys. I love you Chris. Happy Birthday.

Nighters.

1 comment:

kurtsbean said...

I love you, my pistachio.

13 years this year!