Thursday, January 22, 2009

I am so happy coz today i found my friends.

Hello my dears.

Well as I told you in a previous post there have been a few people that I have been spending a great amount of time with over the past couple of months. I have an undying love for them and I think that it is time to let you all know who these people are.

First, I would like you to meet a person who have gave me a love for writing, though I have only known him a while, It feels like I have known him a life time.

William Hunter is a nineteen year old boy who studies at an art school to be a pianist.

I think I may be utterly in love with him.

He fell in love with the girl at a rock show. and I was at that rock show.

The rest I will introduce over the next couple of months. I am still getting to know them, and hopefully you will get to know them too!

I finally found my friends, their in my head.

Love like winter.

Miss Steele.

1 comment:

kurtsbean said...

I'm so happy, 'coz today I found my friends, they're in my head.