Monday, February 16, 2009

Clueless and Stupid.

Tomorrow is my first day of school; I am nervous and excited at the same time. I also get to go to dance class tomorrow night, hopefully I won’t back out, because I ate way too much candy tonight.

There is a girl I want you to know about, her name is Taylor Swift, I never thought in a million years I would be listening to her stuff, but damn she is good. I feel here record Fearless is my soundtrack of the month.
Today I went shopping, went for a swim then hung out in the sauna. I love, love, love the sauna, so much.
I just found out that there is four and a half months to go before I go to the US OF A. I can not wait

I just wanted to say, that you make me feel clueless, stupid and you drive me insane. You make me want to smile most of the time, but sometimes you make me want to cry. I am not yours to toy with but it seems you have a power over me that I can not control, and it makes me want to scream. I never said it, but sometimes I am so close. I would love to hate you but in times like these, I hate to love you.

I am at a wedding this Sunday and can not wait to show off my new dress, I have waited months to wear it and finally found the right place to show it off. Lovelovelove.

A close friend of my broke up with her man recently and I told her that make a toast to about boys being stupid and clueless was the right thing to do on Vday.

Babe, I do not know what you are feeling, but I wish you all the happiness in the world. Stay strong and eat plenty of ice cream.

I love you.

Correction, I just realised I am at school today! Arg. I am getting more nervous, jeez. I think I better go to bed but before I head off to dream land I am going to go and add songs onto my IPod, I have been falling asleep to Jason and TGA for two weeks now, I think it’s time to give them a couple days off. Next on the list? Love songs of the 80’s.

Booyah and Nighters.

1 comment:

kurtsbean said...

God I could fall for a man who I can sing about
Love and depression among other things,
A man who sings about romance
To a woman he hardly knows,
What good does it bring,
this is the life that he chose