Friday, April 17, 2009

A Fearless Tiny Dancer.

Tomorrow is Jason and Ben’s day. I am so excited; I will get to see not only them but my beautiful beans who I have not seen in so long.

Today was a really short day. I woke up extremely tired and decided to wake myself up with a quick fitness attack. I love the treadmill, I use to have my own treadmill at home but I never used it so I sold it and now I just can’t get enough of it. Half an hour on the tread and half an hour on the bike, then 20 mins of weights, such a good start to the day.
Life is pretty busy at the moment. I was driving with my dad today. He gets so nervous when he’s in the car while I am driving like I am about to crash into a pole or something. Poor daddy.

Right now I am waiting for my cousin to get me, I am at his house and it is so noisy that I have to lock myself in his room and just surf the net. I have a huge headache but a bigger family but its family and no matter how noisy they are, I will always love them.

I have got a photo shoot coming up which I am really excited about: it’s with my friend Nikki who’s an awesome photographer. Love her to bits. In the shoot I get to wear what ever I want and do my make up and hair how ever I want. I love the freedom. I might go all classic like Audrey and Grace but also something sexy like Marylyn.
I can’t wait, the shoot is in a couple of weeks and I will post the photos up as soon as I get them.

Right now I am reading the third book of the Twilight saga, Eclipse. I am halfway through the book, I am also reading another at the moment so don’t get a chance to catch up on Eclipse as much as I’d like. The other book I am reading requires heaps of attention, it’s called Road Safe and it’s called that because I am learning to get my L’s. hopefully I’ll get my learners permit soon, but I don’t think I’ll get them anytime soon because I have a lot on my plate right now, such as the trip!! I think I might get my learners soon though, because then I can drive myself to as many dance classes I want without harassing my mother. Freedom is needed.

And oh the trip, it’s getting really exciting. I have booked all my hotels and one of them being the Hard Rock in Vegas!! I cannot wait and there are 2 and a half months to go. In two weeks time I’m going to start packing and making a list of things I need to get.

I sometimes don’t understand and wonder if I will ever be the same girl. The one before you walked into my life?
Will I, or will I just be this girl, that is just wondering that maybe a guy like you would never break her heart and tell her that you love her every single day.
Will there ever be a day where I do not think about you?

Dance. It’s my thing. I am obsessed with dance. Don’t know why and I don’t know how, just am.
I love every dance movie, dance show and dance-thing. I would love to go far in dance as a career but I don’t know if I’ve got it and if I have started “dancing” too late.
I’d love to dance in video clips and performances. Also shows on Broadway, oh Broadway!!
I’d really like to be a Radio City Rockette and live in my little Manhattan apartment where I won’t be able to get much sleep.
I want to point my toes and shake my little money maker. Ha-Ha.
Some people just don’t understand. What a shame.

Lately I have been experimenting with make-up and maybe thinking about signing up to a make up course. Something like Napoleon Perdis?

Things are happening, big things. I try not to stay safe inside my warm home. I try to take each day like it is the last adventure, like it is the first day of my life. I want to chase my dreams, not follow them. I don’t want an ordinary nine-to-five job; I don’t want a job in an office with a great pay and a spectacular view. You can take all that away. I want to express myself in art. I don’t want a permanent address; I want to travel and take all my things where ever I go. I want to wake up in a new city every week and see things, do things that I may not have done in that office job.
I want to dance and sing my way down Broadway. I want to see my best friends’ art exhibition rise to the very top in every city. I want a little apartment in little Manhattan so when things get tough I can always call that home. I don’t want to stay here. I want to be rich, but I don’t mind being poor as long as I am always successful in my own right. I want to do little video updates to my family who are on the other side of the world of the things I have got up to. I want to blog about these things; I want to write about these things. I want them to be true so when I do write about them, they won’t be classified as fiction. I want everything in this paragraph and more.
One thing I will always know: I will follow my nose where ever it may lead me.

Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we've been waiting for. We are the change that we seek.
-Barack Obama

I love everything about Barak but most of all I love his way with words.

CREDIT: pleasefindthis.
You cannot kill me here. Bring your soldiers, your death, your disease, your collapsed economy because it doesn’t matter, I have nothing left to lose and you cannot kill me here. Bring the tears of orphans and the wails of a mother’s loss, bring your God damn air force and Jesus on a cross, bring your hate and bitterness and long working hours, bring your empty wallets and love long since gone but you cannot kill me here. Bring your sneers, your snide remarks and friendships never felt, your letters never sent, your kisses never kissed, cigarettes smoked to the bone and cancer killing fears but you cannot kill me here. For I may fall and I may fail but I will stand again each time and you will find no satisfaction. Because you cannot kill me here.

Peace. Love. Beauty. Hope. Live. Laugh. Dance. Sing. Inspire. And Change.

Love you fools.

No comments: